Have you shipped my boots? Did you ship them to my address in Minnesota or to my address in Iraq? Please answer because I'll dispute payment with Paypal if i don't here from you soon or simply get the boots. It's been 5 days since I paid you, but haven't heard from you yet.
Thanks,
larry
Pleasant, wasn't he? So I replied with this:
well, hello there, and good morning, larry!
i was not expecting such a rude email first thing in the morning! i am a military wife stationed in japan. and being the spouse of a soldier, i know that you might be stressed out over there in iraq and not your usual chipper self, so i will ignore the brashness of your email.
i shipped your boots to your iraq address by priority mail first thing on tuesday after you paid, as monday was a holiday and so the post office was closed. i marked the item as "shipped" on eBay already.
i hope that you will receive them quickly.
have a blessed day
He hasn't replied to me, but if he does, I'll let you know what he says. Why do people feel the need to be so darn rude? He doesn't know me. He doesn't know what happened to me last week. Thank goodness nothing, but what if I hadn't shipped them yet? What if I did get really busy? What if a loved one died? What if I was in a car accident? Way to make an ass out of yourself, Larry. Can't we just be NICE and LOVING anymore?
Praise at church this morning went really well. We have a new piano/keyboard player as well as a guitar player now. It was peppy. It was a mix of new songs and old hymns. And the congregation SANG! Oh praise the Lord for that! It was the first time I've heard them! It's looking up!!
Going to Ps for dinner tonight. I am soooo freaking tired. The kids are asleep and I'd love to join them, but I don't think I'll ever get up if I do... so I'll just be a walking zombie.
Monkey's birthday is in just 4 days. And Daddy is gone. But he'll be home on Friday and we'll celebrate on Saturday with all of Monkey's friends. Next year, Monkey will be in school and just a few more years, driving, college, career and then he'll be getting married!! OH-- i'm getting old just thinking about it!
1 comment:
I just have to comment.....from pissed to praise! I am chuckling. Being home alone with two young kiddos is tough. Love you and praying for you guys........
Post a Comment