Well, I didn't go overboard with the theme this time, but we did have Monkey's borthday party today. We went to the park, played, ate cupcakes, then went to the movie theater to see the new Madagascar 2 movie. It was a lot of fun. All of our good friends came, which was really nice. The kids all enjoyed the movie a lot, and I think the parents did, too! It was a little more expensive than I was planning, but it was worth the fun! Thanks to you all for your thoughtful gifts and your well wishes. Monkey's had a great 3 days of birthday this year! He didn't have time to open his gifts at the party, but really enjoyed opening them once we got home. I think it was actually better that way, as the other kids didn't have birthday envy and seemed to keep the spirits up! Maybe we won't open gifts at parties anymore!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Madagascar Party
Well, I didn't go overboard with the theme this time, but we did have Monkey's borthday party today. We went to the park, played, ate cupcakes, then went to the movie theater to see the new Madagascar 2 movie. It was a lot of fun. All of our good friends came, which was really nice. The kids all enjoyed the movie a lot, and I think the parents did, too! It was a little more expensive than I was planning, but it was worth the fun! Thanks to you all for your thoughtful gifts and your well wishes. Monkey's had a great 3 days of birthday this year! He didn't have time to open his gifts at the party, but really enjoyed opening them once we got home. I think it was actually better that way, as the other kids didn't have birthday envy and seemed to keep the spirits up! Maybe we won't open gifts at parties anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment