Monday, November 17, 2008

Man, my posts since Daddy have been gone have been B-O-R-I-N-G! So sorry, readers. I apologize.

Now on to more ranting about rude people....

the guy about the Delica, he did buy that lady's. On Saturday. But didn't bother to call me until this morning at 930am. What a douche (sorry mom, it must be said).

Another douche is the guy I sold the boots to on eBay. This morning I woke up to another bright and cheery email, this time from PayPal, stating that the guy has put in a complaint on not receiving the boots and put a hold on his payment to me. If the idiot would check his eBay account and his email, he'd see that they shipped on Wednesday and there's just about no way in hairy hell that he'd get his boots from an APO in Japan to an APO in Iraq in three business days. What a freaking.. ok, mom, I'll spare you Daddy's language....

For weeks, I've been told all about this 80s party. EVERYONE was invited. It was going to be SOOOO much fun. I've heard all about what people were going to wear, who babysitters were going to be, who was catching a ride with who, what people were bringing, who was hosting.... on and on and on... was I invited? No. But I can tell you everyone who is. Because they all talk about it TO ME. Isn't that just terribly rude? Don't go around talking about a super cool party to people who weren't invited! C'mon, people! The party was last Saturday. This morning someone who was invited but got sick asked me how it went. I told her I was sure it was great but I'm apparently not cool enough to be invited to parties.

There was also a huge Halloween party for kids (and adults) that I wasn't invited to. Not that I would have gone to that one, but it was hosted by a "friend", so it would have been nice to get an invite at least. Maybe a "I know you don't celebrate Halloween, but I just wanted to invite you in case you weren't doing anything that night."

And one of my "friends" is having some big birthday bash for her daughter in a few weeks. She told me all about it today, how great it is going to be, how she's planning, even asking me what I thought... yet never invited me to join. How freaking RUDE!!

I don't know if I can stand the rudeness much longer. At least not while I'm PMSing.

Yes, piffy poo party for Me. I've been on the verge of tears all day. And none of these rude people are helping me the least bit. I think I'll have a huge super cool party and not invite any of them. HA! That'll show 'em, right, P? Yeah.

Or not...

3 comments:

Faith said...

I'm sorry that you've been running into so much rudeness lately! That sucks. I'd want to slap them all.

As far as the parties go, is it possible the the people responsible think that by talking to you about their party plans they are actually inviting you? It would seem to be a strange tact to take, but I've never lived in Japan. Or would these be Americans? Either way, I agree, that's weird. And you should be receiving "real" invitations.

Your own party? That would be a great idea...until you were sitting there alone with your fabulous self, and NOT with the all of the nasties that you DIDN'T invite. It would be a funny story though. =)

Hugs! Hope that things start looking up!

Anonymous said...

nothing makes me madder than when someone is impolite or rude or nasty to one of my girls...I am going to have a party and only invite us!! know that we love you and think they are very unfortunate...they missed a chance to be with you! love dad

patty said...

what if we start leaking "rumors" that we are having a HUGE party? you know, we could mention it to the "chosen few" and say that it's just going to be the best party of the year, since everyone's going to be there. see how they feel when they think they're the only one not invited!! you in?