Sunday, November 16, 2008
I've seriously had it with rude people. So I do all this to show the guy my Delica... twice... he says that he'll get in touch with me to let me know if he wants it or not. That was Friday. So now I'm waiting for a call, so I call the other lady, and hers is sold. So I called the guy to see if he was interested and he didn't answer his phone. (Which he has EVERY other time I've called.) So either I'm totally jumping the gun and calling him rude for not calling me even after he's decided not to get it... or maybe someone else bought it. But I doubt it. I'm pretty sure he's just rude and has no idea what it's like to switch over two car seats, find a sitter to watch the kids so I can show the truck, take time out of my busy schedule to drive the car to him to show him (because he didn't have a car)... and do it TWICE. I might unleash when I talk to him. Tell him how rude he is for not calling. UGH! I'm so frustrated with RUDE PEOPLE!!!
1 comment:
Mr Delica and our friend Mr boots are obviously timid soles (get it???)
DLTSBGYD!! LOVE DAD
Post a Comment