-You turn down the covers to get into bed and find a string of dried cheese stick, one small sock, and a dirty kleenex. (Yes, this is what happened tonight to spark this post!)
-Words like eyeballs and dog are annoying because you hear them 1000 times a day.
-You think that going to bed at 9pm sounds late.
-The last time you ate out, you ordered a kids meal with your kids and thought it was good.
-You haven't sat down for dinner at the same time everyone else does in years.
-You say things like "I have to go pee pee" and it doesn't sound strange.
-You know nursery rhymes and you're above the age of 10.
-You have to do more than 2 loads of laundry per week.
-You eat off of plastic plates.
-Brushing your teeth takes over 10 minutes because you have to brush theirs, too.
-Using the restroom while in public takes 15 minutes because they have to go, too, and wash hands.
-You change bed sheets at least once a week.
-You're still tired after getting 9 hours of sleep.
-You no longer know what its like to sleep through the night.
Ok, those are mine... got some to add!? =o)
I finally get to talk to Daddy in one week! Yay!!!
1 comment:
What a cute post! Some of them are really funny! I definitely do NOT have a toddler, as I don't think any of those apply to me... yet! :-) Although it'll still be a while, can't wait! Miss and love you! xoxo
Post a Comment