Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend





I can't beieve time is going by so freaking fast. I leave for the East Coast Thursday of next week. That is officially April... which is to be the craziest month of my entire life. I'll be going to VA, then to NC for daddy's graduation, then back here to the West Coast, then to NY and back to pack and then we're off to Taiwan for two days before our big arrival in our new home. That's all within 30 days. Hello craziness! I'm beginning to feel crazy just thinking about flying with the two kids to the east coast by myself. Two kids. Two car seats. A stroller. Luggage. Carry-ons. What is a girl to do? Guess I'll be figuring it out in a week.




Anyway, don't really want to ponder on that for too long....




My mom (the kids call her Ba Ngoai, Maternal Grandma in Vietnamese) flew in from Cali for the weekend. I hadn't seen her since the summer of '02 when we moved back from Hawaii. Almost 6 years. During that time, I've moved 6 times, grown out and chopped my hair off twice, had two kids, been through 2 dogs, purchased 2 houses, been through 4 cars. There was a lot of catching up to do. We had some good conversation. Learned a lot about eachother. She got to meet her grandkids finally. It was a nice visit.

1 comment:

Our Life said...

Your mother is a beautiful lady!
Hope all is well and as stress free as possible.
Love, Carrie