Monday, August 31, 2009

School!!!

The kids start school tomorrow. And I, apparently, am way more nervous than they are. Daddy says so. The kids are super excited. Lunches are packed. Clothes are laid out. Kids are showered and ready to go. Now, all there is to do is sleep. Ahhhhhhh...

I think it's going to be a way bigger adjustment for me than for them. I mean, I have to get up before 8am! Hullo!! I mean, who does that!?

I have a lot of work set up (not a ton, but more than usual). I have two sessions this week, and three next week. So that rocks. That's going to take a ton of my time. Then the Harvest Festival that I volunteer for has its meetings starting next week. And planning our last vacations before we move back to the states. The kids have school Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. Which means that I 'll have a ton of free time. Hopefully I'll be able to get a set schedule for the gym. So much to think about! And it all begins TOMORROW!!!!! (OK OK, so I am a little nervous. ......)

3 comments:

marrymei'llshowyoutheworld said...

I remember those days well...what a great adventure to see the kiddos off to school.
Hope your sessions go well...where are you going for the vacations?
we can't wait for you to get here. Mom and I head out this Wed in our new motorhome (goodwill new) not sure where we are going, but walmart lets motorhomes park in their parking lots...ttfn dad

Anonymous said...

I thought that you always wanted to homeschool?

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a huge milestone for you guys! Alahna LOVES Kindergarten too! LOVES it.

Who gets up before 8?? HEEEELLLLOOO -- 6 am thank you very much. Then not home before 6:30. On a good day. Usually 8:30. Blah. I want summer back!

Love and miss you! Can't wait to have you back in the US!