Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big news... and no, I'm not Pregnant

Daddy came home with news today. He had a meeting with the big man at work, who gave him some news, some other news, and some more news. I tried to hold back the tears, but I couldn't. I just don't want to leave this tiny island oasis. But, I have to. For the better of our family's future. I have to make a wise decision, and overlook my desires to live here for just a little longer. So, without further ado... we'll be moving back to the east coast in December. We will pack out in the beginning of December, come home as a family for Christmas, and Daddy will leave us and come back here only to deploy in January. His deployment will be over in July, and he'll come home to us. On the east coast. To our new house. And kids who will have seen him for less than 5 months out of the previous two years. Ahh, the life of a military family...

2 comments:

KC and the Gang said...

Hey sis, what state?

Faith said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about the impending deployment. That really sucks.