We've been trying to have a little fun with the kids each day, since Daddy's on a break from work. We took them "surfing" two days ago. Monkey (and I) are learning how to paddle and catch a wave. I think he's better than I am. Both of the kids are water babies, which I am thankful for. Besides Mel's whining about water in her eyes, of course.
Last night, we took the kids out for a walk. Daddy and Monkey were skate boarding and Mel was on her balance bike. That thing was the best gift ever (Thanks Auntie K!). Besides having to replace it because I drove over it in the expedition, it's been perfect! Everyone should have one.
Today for lunch, we went out for sushi. Monkey must have eaten 5 plates by himself. Mel didn't hardly eat one, and Daddy (poor daddy) I didn't think about the fact that he's not eating carbs, which means no rice, when I asked him if he wanted to go get sushi. He didn't eat much. After dinner, Daddy told the kids that we'd go for a bike ride if they finished by 6:15. Mel did. Monkey did not. He cried and puked when Daddy and Mel went downstairs. It was sad.
Anyway, Mel tried riding Monkey's big bike instead of the balance bike that she's been riding for about 2 weeks now. She did soooo well! What a big girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment