We went to the beach last night. We went surfing (kinda). I mostly paddled around and was anxious. Monkey got up twice on the board. It started to pour down. I got even more anxious. We paddled in and snorkeled around a bit, ate the dinner we'd packed, and headed home. I was spent.
Friday, August 21, 2009
More Leave Fun
Gee, I know... creative title.....
We went to the beach last night. We went surfing (kinda). I mostly paddled around and was anxious. Monkey got up twice on the board. It started to pour down. I got even more anxious. We paddled in and snorkeled around a bit, ate the dinner we'd packed, and headed home. I was spent.

loads of fish...

yes, that's my hand pushing her head under water

Tonight we went out for a skateboard/bike ride. I took some videos. Enjoy.


We went to the beach last night. We went surfing (kinda). I mostly paddled around and was anxious. Monkey got up twice on the board. It started to pour down. I got even more anxious. We paddled in and snorkeled around a bit, ate the dinner we'd packed, and headed home. I was spent.
1 comment:
so cool! I love your tats! Are those new or did I never notice them before? I also love these pics of you guys having a blast! Sorry I havent commented, but I have been reading. =)
Post a Comment