Saturday, August 08, 2009
And on a bit of a different note... Monkey is losing his first tooth. Already. Last week, he told me that he thought it was getting loose. I told him he was on crack and to leave it alone. Yesterday, he told me again. I, again, told him to leave it alone or he'd make it loose. This morning, he tells Daddy. Yup. It's coming out soon. Apparently I'm the one on crack. Now.... who slipped that into my tea?
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
I love the birthday pictures!!!! Wish you were here with us!!!!!!!!! We had a nice take out dinner on the Gilbert pool side. Wendy is fixing us breakfast this morning if C&C ever wake up. Declan is a very calm, sweet, bundle of joy!!!!!
Miss you lots!
Love, mom and grandma
Logan's first tooth fell out right at 5 and 1/2. We had to have one pulled right after he turned 4 though.
Post a Comment