Today went well. I took the kids to school about 30 minutes early so I could take some pics before we went in. They were so excited. I'm a little worried now that they're home though, 'cause they both said they basically did nothing all day. Monkey said that they did no writing, no drawing, no alphabet, no nothing. The only thing he says they did was spell September and write the number 1 for the day. And he said they didn't let him wear his belt for karate! Weird. So then Mel says that they counted, but she didn't know to what, didn't do the ABCs, writing, or anything. She did, however, tell me that she watched Toy Story while some of the other kids rested. I'm not sure this is worth $500 a month for. We'll see how tomorrow goes....
They sure were cute though.



2 comments:
OMG! I haven't been here in so long! I love all the new photos. I love you all tatted out! You should do it :) What grades or pre-k or what are the kids in now?
YAY!!! First day of School!!! Hope the day went well and you guys had fun :) Miss you!!! Can't wait to see you again! Love, UncleC, AuntC & Cousin D :):):)
Post a Comment