Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Official!


I took the kids to the doctor yesterday to see about their ridiculous flat feet. They were passed on to a foot doctor, who I have to call next week to schedule an appointment.
Then we moseyed over to the women's health clinic since they've refused to answer their phone since I've been calling for over a week. I got a blood test done, and called back 5 hours later for the results. They said that it was positive. I replied "I know!". So now it's official. Our third child is in the making. (For those of you who had no idea what that picture was... it's a Japanese Prego Test. That line on the left means that I'm pregnant. The line on the right means that the test worked. It was the fastest test I've ever taken.)

School is going well. The second and third weeks, the kids missed 8 and 9 days out because of sickness. That was a bummer for me. Quarantining yourself inside the house with two sick kids is not exactly my cup of tea. And on top of that, I thought I had the flu as well (come to find out I'm just pregnant... and still feel icky!)

Last week my camera shutter crapped the bed. I can't believe I've taken that many pictures! 100k! That's a lot!! So I got a new camera and I'm sending my old one to get fixed. The new one is super cool. It's the same but newer version of the old one. And it takes video! Awesome!

Ok, I'm getting bored with myself just thinking of stuff to write about. Nothing too exciting is going on round here. No orders. Nothing else new. Nothing to write about. So i'll leave it at that. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Hope you are feeling well! Happy and Healthy Pregnancy thoughts!
~Tana

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

CONGRATS!!! =) Hope the fast grody first trimester feeling is either done or almost done. =)

TheJacquets4 said...

Congratulations! No better people to raise another beautiful & well-behaved child :) Can't wait to see more!