

Then this piece, Daddy saw when we were in Tokyo for Christmas and just had to have it! When I went to the base the other day, I saw it there and knew Daddy would never let me down about it if I passed it up. It is beautiful though... and this thing is HUGE! As you can see, our tv is hiding inside, along with the desktop computer, the subwoofer, a hard drive, and the dvd player. When the delivery guys brought it in, it was originally stacked with the other step side piece, but was just too freaking big to leave in the steps! It was almost hitting the ceiling... so the other piece is being used as a side table for the time being.


And here's our living room after I rearranged it so that everything would fit! There's no more cramming any more furniture in here now! Whew!

Life's been good. Monkey had croup last week and now we've all got the sniffles, but nothing serious. Monkey's been in a baaaadddd mood since yesterday. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed and never got out of his funk... still! He's just been a mean little guy. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
2 comments:
Beautiful furniture! Love it.
S is thinking about doing reserve duty in Okinawa. How long are you there for?
Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!!
That is SOME furniture!!!!!
Fantastic.......
Love, m&d
Post a Comment