Wednesday, January 07, 2009

First it was the 15th, then it was the 6th, then the 10th, then the 9th, then the 13th, then the 9th, then the 12th, the 9th, and now it's back to the 12th. Daddy is leaving on the 12th... for now. Which gives us a few more days to play with the kids, to go get massages, to organize the house, to cuddle in bed.... let's hope it stays the 12th and doesn't pop back to the 9th (which is tomorrow!) again before the day's over!

The kids made apple streusel muffins this morning. I digress, they were from a box. But really, I can't complain about adding some eggs, water and oil and popping them into the oven. I did, however, add some fatty cream cheese to counter the sugar content. And to make them just that much yummier. I think I'll go have another........

1 comment:

S and K said...

Where do you go to get your massages? Gina and I went to this one place...awesome place, near the big store named after a phone company, I think... kinda like a mall. Anyway, they put these suction cup things on our back. Very cool