Here are some funny things the kids said/did throughout the week:
- At the dinner we went to, the kids all went into childcare where they were served dinner of pasta, nuggets, cookies, chips, and juice. Unlike most kids on the planet, mine aren't loaded with sugary sweets and junk food... so I told the ladies watching the kids that they didn't eat sugar, stuck stickers on them with "no sugar" labels and leave. When I return, the one older lady says "I want you to know that your son had Cheetos." So upon entering the childcare room, I ask Monkey, "so, I hear you had Cheetos, huh?" His reply "Well, they don't have sugar or chocolate in them." Sly little guy. Apparently he'd had his share. Mel, on the other hand told me she only had one, that they tasted really good, and she knew that they were bad for her so she didn't have any more. What a smart little girl she is.
- In the movie Bolt, the little girl and the dog get trapped inside of a burning building. Monkey is obviously distressed and emotional, as he was bawling so loud and hysterically, people were staring. I felt so bad for him. At least it was a good release.
- Oh goodness, I can't think of any more off hand! I've got to start writing these things down!!!
2 comments:
Wow! You have been busy! We are thinking about you often and praying for you!
I wish I could give Monkey a hug! Poor guy!
Anyway, Love you all!
Wow is right....what a great Mom you are...wife too!!!! Tell Monkey I get upset in movies too. I won't watch it unless it has a happy ending!
And tell Mel, "in for one Cheeto, in for a whole bag"! I love you and miss you. Grandpa.
Grandma gets our HHGs today! Yeah!
Post a Comment