A secret garden...
The sunset over the beach...
Plumeria... reminds me of Hawai'i
Yesterday was errand day... but it was some holiday and so the places I needed to go were closed... which left tons of stuff to run around and do today! We had bible study this morning at 9, that ran a little long, then we were off to pay a visit to our housing agent, check the price on this car Daddy eyed the other day, pick up some meds at the pharmacy, drop off a bill, eat lunch, go to the post office, buy some stuff at the px, and then to the commissary for a full run. It was exhausting. For me as well as the tots, who held up rather well except for the short-lived break down in the post office. After we got home, Daddy pulled in just in time to haul the groceries up the 4 sets of stairs and into the kitchen. I quickly put them away and hid in the back bedroom. The kids found me and so they began to play hide and seek with Daddy. Which kept them good and busy until dinner time. Then I ran out to get gas before the station on base closed and back to get Monkey for karate. Mel and I went for a stroll to karate while Daddy drove. Mel and I met some fantastic neighbors and had a lovely walk in the stifling heat. (Thanks to my *Toasty*, I was cool for a good part of the walk!) Back home at 8 for a shower and into bed the kids went!! Mel didn't even make it through the prayers! And I'm off for a deep slumber, myself! Tomorrow we're going to a pineapple park with some friends!! More pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment