Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Plants
Today was a pleasant day. Daddy came home today for lunch carrying two big boxes filled with plants and pots and dirt. Lime, mango, and orange trees, papaya, red, green, and orange pepper plants, and hot peppers, too. Just what I'd asked for. (Now let's see if I can keep them green!) I got Ghiradelli brownies in a box and a tub of ice cream at the supermarket. I picked Daddy up from work and we went out to dinner at a little local restaurant. (It was okay food. It's all very hit or miss around here. The menu had e peeing in my pants though. Everything came with some sort of "source" aka sauce and "sordas" aka sodas.) Then we had some friends over for dessert and watched the most amazing sunset from our balcony while the kids played. The only thing that would have made my birthday better today would be if our friends and family were here with us. Anybody wanna come see me soon? Miss you all!
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, young one!!! I miss you bunches. I'll be there soon enough and we can catch up. We got orders and I'm doing the transportation briefing and flight stuff in a couple of days. It's finally coming together. Now, let's hope I'm hanging out with you by September...Lots of love to you all.
P
LOVE THE VIDEO!!!
Post a Comment