Daddy made me breakfast in bed today and came in with the kids singing to me. What a sweet hubby. Then he showered with the kids and left for work (for the second time today). So now the kids are eating and getting ready to do their workbooks. Hopefully they'll finish in time to get to the beach before lunch. Then we're off to the commisary (hopefully they'll have Carvel) and then we'll have cake after dinner. (mmmmmmm. Unfortunately there's no DQ here so I could order my fave- with extra fudge and chocolate goo inside.) I know I'm no "older" per se than I was, say, yesterday, but man, 28 sounds old (I guess I'm still in that 14 year old frame of mind when me and Lins sat around talking about how old 20 is.). And my one age spot and my chicken feet eyes sure make me feel it. Eeek. I think I'm going to forget about this birthday thing. I can't wait to be 40 and be comfortable with my age. (That is what happens, right?)
And, Most importantly,
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday my Dearest Lindsey.... Happy Birthday toooooooo yoooouuuuu!!!" I love you and miss you!!
1 comment:
Oh how I miss you! Happy birthday love! I can't believe we're not talking on our birthdays! Glad J was so sweet to you! I'm going to get my camera today- I'll let you know how it goes! xoxo
Post a Comment