So since we were so busy that we missed Mother's Day this year, I'm going to make a post for both mothers and fathers alike, since Father's Day is just around the corner. First, to my dearest Hubby, you are most kickass Daddy ever. I can't wait until the kids are grown and can tell you themselves how amazing you are. I think you're the best and there's no one I'd rather have more Monkeys with. Thank you to Mom and Dad. You're the best parents I could have ever asked for. If I were to hand pick my own parents, I would have chosen you two. Thank you for teaching Daddy everything you know. You can be proud of what you have made all of your children. Thank you to Nanny, now that I have children, I know how big your heart must be to take in two children who weren't yours and make them your own. I don't know where I'd be without you. Thank you to Grandmothers Verd and Carol, both of you are wonderful, kind hearted women. And to all of my family and friends who are mothers and fathers... I miss and love you all. Many hugs and well wishes to all you Mommies and Daddies out there!
*********And I must edit to add one very special lady. A woman who was my mother during a time in my life when I had none. A person who has loved me for who I was, even when I was lost and didn't know who I was myself. A woman with a listening ear and some straight advice, even when I didn't want to hear it. The one person who quizzed me and Daddy when we said we were going to get married after knowing eachother for a week. Thank you Mama C, for all of your talks, your advice, your mothering, and your love.
2 comments:
Yeah, but if they were your mom and dad too, I shutter to think... ew!
JK.
Happy Parents Days to both of you!
Love you!
Very sweet! Happy mother's and father's day!
Post a Comment