Saturday, June 21, 2008

Karate Monkey

Ok, so as you can see here, Monkey's a bit confused about the whole karate thing. It was his very first day, though, so he deserves a break. AND, not to mention, that the only person who speaks English is this one beautiful Japanese lady (she's in the very back of he class, so you probably can't see her) and so everything they say is in Japanese, of which Monkey can not understand a lick. So he deserves a huge break. Hopefully he'll pick up what they're saying quickly... because i sure don't have a clue!

On with other matters... Daddy leaves me for 2 months here very soon. So anyone who wants to come visit is more than welcome to come and hang out on these beautiful beaches with me. (Read: pleeeeeaaase plllleeeeeaaaaaasssseee come! I'm lonely!) I am trying to come up with a schedule so I have something to look forward to each day... So far, swim class will be on Mon, Tu and Th noon time, karate is on Tu and Th evenings, Bible study is on Tu mornings. Church on Sun mornings. Wow- those are gonna be some busy Tuesdays! Maybe I'll have to find another bible study to attend! Anyway, and in between, we'll be going to the beach and I will be taking some photos for my new biz... http://www.maddogphotography.blogspot.com/ if you wanna check it out! I'm still in the market for a local woman to help the kids learn the language... and give me a mini-break to do my photography! Anyway, that's about it for now! Lotsa hugs!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too cute! They're just counting - ichi, ni, san, shi = 1, 2, 3, 4.

Kyosuke = put your hands on your side and your feet together

Ri = bow

Merla checked this book out from the library for us about karate a while back and it had a TON of information about lingo and correct stances, etc... If there's an English library on post, you should look around!