I was so proud... at karate last night, Monkey lead the class by counting in the front to do our squats. It was so cute! Luckily P has enrolled her boys, so she was there to take some photos for you!
Life's been crazy busy. Trying to make the weeks fly by is actually working quite well! P and I switch off dinners each night, which is awesome. I still get to cook, and I get a break every other night. Then we treat ourselves to one night out a week! P and the boys have become our new family. I think we see each other more than our husbands... even when they were home! Luckily, P has the same values and discipline that we do, so it's easy for us to get along well. The kids, of course, argue like siblings. I now know what it's like to have 5 children!!
Gotta get ready for bible study, so I'll try and fill you in on more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment