Monday, February 25, 2008
Who's in Control?
I've been having a rough time trying to get our move in order. I just don't want to do it. And since I have to... well... I'm not getting things done as fast as I'd like to. So that is really frustrating. I'm having a hard time dealing with having so many things to do... sell this, rent that, call these people, fill out those forms, go here and do this, go there and do that. It's just no fun. And seems not to be very productive for me (even though essentially, it is since they are necessary steps.) I'd rather sit on this here computer and type meaningless emails. Ok, so my question... God is in control. Our lives are being sent elsewhere. I have to get things done. Even when I don't want to. So now, I have to GET UP and GET GOING! (SO God... Kick me in the butt please!)
No comments:
Post a Comment