Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What's 50 Bucks?

Ok, so I just booked our flights to you-know-where. Then I find a cheaper flight... That would have saved me $50. And I'm totally bummed out. If you know me... you'll know that I could live for an entire year off of $50. That's like a life savings to me. And it would have come with e-tickets, not paper ones. Which would have been nice. Ugh. I'm so kicking myself.

What is $50 in the real world...
48 items at the dollar store.
20 boxes of raisins.
16 gallons of ice cream.
10 dozen doughnuts (umm... i miss doughnuts).
8 pairs of panties.
2 pairs of shoes at Payless.
1 shirt from Express.
3/4 tank of gas.
1/2 of the check for dinner at Waterstreet.
15 seconds on the internet for Daddy's shopping at an outdoor shop.

... I guess not that much at all........................

No comments: