Hmm... my SIL tagged me with the challenge of narrowing down 5 top things that are weird about myself... and as I sat here, I couldn't think of any! Wow- now that's weird! Ok, so I've come up with some...
1) I only like the toilet paper to roll down the front. It drives me crazy to be backwards. I'll turn it around even at other people's homes.
2) I can't stand public bathrooms. I squat over the toilet even after I put down one of those paper things. Then I get my paper towel before washing my hands and use a small piece of it to turn off the water and open the door so I don't have to touch it. And it totally grosses me out when the kids touch the door or walls or sink. Yuck!
3) I don't watch tv (we haven't had cable in over 2 years now) and I don't pay attention to current affairs. I couldn't even tell you who's running for President. (Hillary the hair pie eater, Obama-nation, and... some Republican.)
4) ... to be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment