Yuck. I hate these darn moves. This is our 8th official move in 8 years (plus several un-official moves in between). It's not the move so much as the moving process that I really hate. I lvoe meeting new people, seeing new places, eating new foods... I don't even mind being far away. But I do mind the packing and scheduling and paperwork and flying and goodbyes. All those... well, they suck. But we've got a few cool places under our belts... and the coolest (I think) is still to come! (If you don't know where we're moving, just email me and I'll give you all the details.) Daddy graduates in April, I'll be back on the EC for that and to say bye to my friends and fam out there. (Hope to see some of you then!) And then I'll be going to NY!!! YAY!! After that, we're off to ............ Yup. Our biggest move yet! Stay tuned in the short months ahead (or less)for photos of this trauma. Ick. At least we don't have to drive for this one!!!!
And this one's for my great friend Lindsay... I can't wait to see her new little boy! Remember... don't underestimate yourself! (and BREATHE!)

And click here for a good Bill Cosbylaugh on Childbirth... http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFMVeZyhagI
No comments:
Post a Comment