Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For V

This is for my little sister V. She is 20. She is due to have a baby girl in just a few weeks. This is my post for her. Please join me in wishing her a happy healthy baby, quick and painless delivery, and an easy adjustment into motherhood. Please also leave some words of advice for her, as she is a young single mother, and I'm sure she could use some advice from all of you wonderful mommy friends of mine out there. Thank you and God bless.



I'll start with the first words of wisdom... sleep when you can. Shower when you can. Learn what you can. Do everything as the time permits, as you'll never know when the opportunity will arise again. Don't listen to everything your friends say. What works for one baby will be the exact opposite for another baby. They're all different, and you'll have to learn as the days go on. Many prayers coming your way, baby girl. I love you and I can't wait to get there!!!
~MA

No comments: