Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Happy Saturday!!
We here in lame-o-ville don't celebrate Halloween. (Although I did go to a wives' costume party last night. Just call me a hypocrite.) Trust me when I say that I don't look down on those of you who do, but we have decided that we aren't going to celebrate the Day of the Dead with the children (A pagan Holiday that the Celts began celebrating over 2000 years ago. They believed that the dead roamed the streets on this day and they would leave out candy on their doorsteps to pacify the evil spirits, hence "trick-or-treat".) Today, Halloween is the second most popular Holiday celebrated around the world (and trust me, I get my share of freakish looks when I tell people that we don't celebrate it. I love snack size Twix and tiny boxes of Mike-n-Ike's as much as the next candy-hoarding American.) With that being said... I couldn't pass up an opportunity to Jib-Jab the kids (along with P's kids) into this awesome little video. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment