I am so nervous! I have about 2 hours until my first official photo session! I went out today and got another few props for photos... fans, paper umbrellas, sheets, flowers, etc. I feel like its the first day of high school. And, Daddy might getting home late, so I'll have to find a sitter last minute if he doesn't get here on time. I'd better go get my equipment ready! You'll be able to check out a preview of the photos at my site, www.OrganiquePhoto.lifepics.com in a few days, I'm sure! So exciting!!!!
So for other news...
-I chopped my hair off on Monday and I hate it. Makes me feel ugly.
-The kids are wonderful. Growing. Healthy. Mostly behaving, even!
-I've been so busy that I had so many dishes in the sink this morning it took me over an hour to wash them all.
-I put away 5 loads of laundry yesterday that had been sitting in various baskets all over the house.
-I started Karate on Tuesday. And I love it, even though my uniform could fit a 400 lb man, I am at least a foot taller than anyone else in my class, and I am learning the basic moves with about 10 7 year old boys. (There are a few other adults in my class, but they are all at least green belts. My sansei says that I am going to take the test to get my blue belt in November. He's not letting me graduate normally, but making me skip 3 levels. I'm glad someone has faith in my ability.)
-Daddy is in another school so he's been working from 5am to about 6pm every day, even on the weekends. Which totally sucks.
-My business and website are up and running, so if you've not seen it yet, be sure to check on it soon! And if you're local (or military), make sure you tell your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment