
I came out of Target yesterday to find a young girl putting a note on my car. No, it wasn't a flyer or a coupon... it was a "Sorry I hit your car" note. OOhh I hate those. I did however have really good timing, as the note didn't even have her name on it. Guess she'd never done that before. As I called my insurance company and made her even later to work, she stood there in the wind like a lost child. She couldn't have been older than 18. And I remembered all the accidents I had when I was her age. (Man, am I really that old already?) Anyway, check out the damage. Yuck. But, could have been much worse. And in all of this... I'm trying to figure out what God is trying to teach me... maybe nothing... maybe that it's just a car and it's no big deal. Either way, I'm actually not really upset about it, believe it or not. Just a little annoyed that I now have to take the time to go and get it fixed. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment