For some reason, it was hard being away from Daddy last night... I was feeling anxious about being home without him. I haven't felt that way in at least 7 years... or maybe even ever. It was very strange. Maybe I'm just totally stressed out. Then I woke up

about 1/2 hour later feeling sick to my stomach and had the chills... so I put two more blankets on my bed and curled up trying to sleep.

I finally got to sleep for good at about 4am right after Monkey came in to go potty. Anyway- this morning I am feeling much better. We got in the car and

went to pick up boxes for packing and stopped in to this dollar general near by. It was a very successful stop! I got Mel a new pair of slippas and some hair ties to put her mane in some piggies, and got Monkey a life jacket. We miss you Daddy! (Make sure you click on the photos to enlarge to get the kids' full cuteness.)
No comments:
Post a Comment