Haven't guessed yet?
How 'bout now?
Okay, now!?
Yup, my Nikon D80 camera with 18-35 and 18-135 lenses and backpack, of course. Cool huh? Sorry, no pic of the camera itself, I took my disk out of my Canon to use in the Nikon, and putting it back into the Canon to take a photo of the Nikon is just too much work right now.
How 'bout now?
Okay, now!?
Yup, my Nikon D80 camera with 18-35 and 18-135 lenses and backpack, of course. Cool huh? Sorry, no pic of the camera itself, I took my disk out of my Canon to use in the Nikon, and putting it back into the Canon to take a photo of the Nikon is just too much work right now. The anticipation yesterday was killing me. It didn't get delivered until about 6pm when I was making dinner. Since I've opened it, i've taken about 400 pictures and even woke up at 630 this morning and started reading the manual. (Yes, I read manuals. Even the ones for my cell phone... and Daddy's cell phone.) Anyway, I've been trying to find other things to take pictures of besides the kids who have now begun to give me the backs of their heads. I'm probably giving them bad corneas with all the flashes I've been subjecting them to. So, I've got clouds, half eaten calzones, sippy cups, lawn chairs, bugs, ceiling fans and my toe nails. An interesting array.


Earlier this morning, the kids and I went strawberry picking (oh, I almost forgot my pie crusts are ready!) check out the pics. They're so darn cute... and messy...


1 comment:
The new photos are so crisp! I'm terribly jealous. Good for you!
Entirely unrelated, but I've been thinking about getting a surger. How do you like yours? What brand is it? I know nothing about them.
Post a Comment