Saturday, September 20, 2008








Today was a beautiful day. So we got up, we went to the beach with the kids, put on our floaty vests and hit the waves. It was scary. It was fun. It was tiring. I'll do it again. But without the kids. Monkey loved the waves. Loved the big ones. Mel didn't so much. She was a little whiny. Ok, lots whiny. But calmed down after a while. Just as I was getting an upset tummy from rocking on the waves and nervousness, so we paddled back in. Sorry- no photos.

The kids are getting so big. Mel is chubby again. Growing like a weed and I absolutely can't believe she's going to be 3 next week. Since when did I become the mom of a 3 and 5 year old? How crazy is that? We're having her bday party next week at the beach. It's Lilo and Stitch themed. She's picked out every single Lilo and Stitch item at the Yen store. Now I have to think of some games to play!

My life has been so busy lately. Since we've had kids, my life has been so laid back. No planning. No schedules. Nothing to worry about daily. I got up, looked outside and wondered what I'd be doing during the day besides laundry and dishes. Now life has completely changed... and getting even more busy! I'm juggling church, Bible study, sunday school teaching, photography, luncheons, poc of daddy's work, and all that on top of being a wife, mommy, chef, taxi, and all those other normal jobs moms have. Good thing mac has a great scheduling calendar! =)

No comments: