Monday, December 17, 2007

Hide and Seek

yesterday mel found a new fave spot to hide...


(she's inside the new buffet!)











and all morning i've been cooking up some yummy sweets (chocolate and peanut butter fudge) for the neighbors' treat trays and a cheesecake to take to dinner at uncle r's and elmo's (what mel calls her) tomorrow... so much to do before everyone gets here for christmas! grandma and grandpa come on wednesday, uncle c and aunt c come friday, aunt k and uncle s and their tribe come on monday.






this holiday is sure to be filled with excitement! we'll be having 21 people over on christmas day for dinner, and then hopefully aunt mo and her fam will be here for dessert! that'll be 28 people at least!! crazy!!! i'm so excited to see everyone!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oooh, your fudge is the best! The little packages look so pretty. You're so creative. =) I think that I'm going to wrap my christmas cookies this year just on paper plates with foil. I never think ahead to presentation!