Gammy and Grandpa (what Mel calls them now) were here visiting for the last week. We had SOOOO much fun. The kids got up every morning and jumped in the bed with them, which they claim to love, but I have to question it when they get a knock on their door at 6am. We had such a great time exploring our new state. We went fishing on rivers, fishing and clam digging in the sound, took a ferry ride to an island, visited Aunt Mo and her family and had a wonderful dinner, went to Ikea (hello!!), watched movies, Daddy and Gpa went on rides on their Harleys, and more. Mel woke up this morning looking for them. I forgot my camera most of the time, so we don't have pics to share, but let me tell ya, it was grand.
Mel's talking like crazy these days and Monkey is just getting bigger and saying the funniest things. They eat like little piggies and are growing up so fast. Mel's bday is on the 29th. I can't believe she'll be 2. And Monkey's almost 4!?!? Where has the time gone!?
1 comment:
Sounds like a blast!!
Post a Comment