Mel is just about totally toilet trained while we're at home, but still wears a diaper when out, although holds it for as long as she can and sometimes we come home with a dry diaper! She's talking a lot now. Tries to copy anything you say. She's so independant, always wants to choose her own clothes and absolutely refuses to wear a gown to bed. Wants everything her way... and man, can she whine and cry! Ugh!
Monkey is as smart as ever. He's really been hitting my last nerves lately... on purpose I am sure. He doesn't mind spankings, or time outs, or having toys taken away.... any sort of punishment, really. Just doesn't care. He's one tough little cookie.
I am going insane, I have decided. I wake up angry and stressed. If I wake in the middle of the night, my brain automatically starts to worry about the move and the new house and I can't get back to sleep, so I'm really tired and cranky all the time. I am worried that the house is too big, too expensive, that the move all the way across the freaking country is going to be horrid with two kids and absolutely no help, driving a truck, my expedition, our trailer with the harley and Daddy's Beast... ugh. Are we all insane?
Here's a few photos of our new house! Please pray that the builders take us up on our offer. We'll be putting it in tomorrow and closing on July 27 (I hope)!!!!!
The remainder of our stay on the East Coast is going to be crazy! Daddy is done with his school on Fri, then we head up north for Uncle C and Aunt C's wedding reception (Congrats again!), then we stay at a friends' home to say goodbye and have a fun 4th of July, then back home on the 5th, PACK!!, then Auntie L comes on the 16th-19th, then we move out, have our final inspection and leave!On a different note before I begin to sink deeper into my insanity... the birdies are doing really well. There are 5 of them. They are as big as the Mommy and Daddy bird and the bigger two will hop out of the nest and onto the ledge of the awning. They're so cute. But the pile of poo underneath leaves much to be desired.
No comments:
Post a Comment