
Monkey has been quite mean to Mel since Daddy left. Hitting, spitting, pushing, etc. When Mel started fighting back, Monkey realized that it was mean... unfortunately it took Daddy's metal watch to the head along with a few sippy cups and other hard toys to get to that point. They're getting along better now than before, but Monkey's been awfully stubborn... won't say his ABCs, won't count, just generally won't do what he's told to do. He's lost almost all of his animals from his bed and movies almost every day. Thank God Daddy comes home today!! Yay for me!!!
We have a formal to go to on Friday, so stay tuned for some (possibly really funny) pictures of me and the hub. I've not been dressed up really in about, oh, 7.5 years...
And here are some cute pics to enjoy of the tots...
Gotta love how free he feels to go wherever he pleases... except that he whipped it out and peed in the sand box at a friend's house a few days ago...
I'll catch Mel reading quietly in a corner by herself sometimes... other than that, she's not really in to books...




1 comment:
Thank you for the ecard! I totally deserve it, because I was a day late on yours too, and didn't send you anything at all. So. Anyway, the pics of your little guys are totally precious. I'm so glad that you're blogging so that I can feel even slightly a part of it all.
Post a Comment