Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Easter's on it's way!

We finally got to attend an Easter function today, thanks to Lucy at the clinic giving us the go-ahead. Monkey has had an upset tummy since Friday, but it's slowly getting better. He's eaten rather well today, and nothing to show for it, thank goodness. It was so relaxing, yet strange, to go to a party and not be the one running the show, hosting, or preparing for everything! We had a good time. Here are some pics I took in my make-shift studio (ie sheets thrown over one side of the crib, hence the crib through the sheet in the background) this morning before the par-tay. [The bunny that they are holding is a Cabbage Patch Kid given to me by my late aunt Celesta when I was about 12. His name is Michael, and I brought him back with me from home a few weeks ago.][And, in case you were wondering, Mel's right leg is still in tact. See pics below.]







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! It's your "aunt" Carrie :) I just have to let you know, I have been sick and in bed for the last few days, and I am laying here on my computer looking at all the adorable pictures and I get to the post that you wrote about "Mel" not having her right leg (from the picture it is accurate, the way you put it made me laugh very hard) (or maybe it's the nyquil) either way... it put a huge smile on my face and made me laugh out loud. Thanks for making my day better! Hope everyone is well. Keep taking the pictures they are wonderful, I love looking @ them.