
While getting ready for bed tonight, Daddy sat Mel on Monkey's bed. As you can see, she pulled herself up on Monkey's bed rail! I wonder how long she's been able to do that!?

Monkey wanted to play outside today. I remembered how much I loved to play with bubbles ouside using pie tins and fly swatters, making thousands of tiny bubbles... so I tried to recreate that for Monkey... had the pie tin full of dish soap and water, but couldn't give him a yucky old fly swatter! I improvised with a spatula. He had a blast until he decided to dump the water all over the table and himself. Then fun time was over!
1 comment:
*Applause for Mel*
The bubble idea is a really good one! You're so creative. I'll have to steal that one. =) (Of course, bubble water will be all over us too...)
The post below this of Mel's face is hilarious!
Oh, the site I use for my videos and photos is photobucket.com
Post a Comment