Friday, March 31, 2006

Yay, 'O Happy Day

Thanks so much to all of you who have been praying for us. problem #2 has been solved. we rented a house today (available next friday) for not-too-much over budget, so the kids and I will be moving to live with Daddy next weekend!

Mel has begun eating solids, much to her dismay. She spits and spatters every food I've tried thus far. Oatmeal, rice cereal, green beans, carrots, sweet potato, cheerios, and white rice. Seems that she is truly the pickiest eater EVER. She seriously did this to herself. Didn't need any help getting it all over her entire face.




Monkey asked to call Daddy so they could say prayers together... how sweet.

1 comment:

Faith said...

The messy face is the best!
Awww, that is the sweetest pic of Monkey. I hope that Andrew will start talking on the phone soon!