Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today is, well, it's Sunday. I'm in my jammies on the couch. And I'm almost a year older than I was the last I wrote. That is pathetic.

I had started a real, long, poke-your-eyes-out blog a few weeks ago going into semi-detail the last year or so since I last posted. But I quit. Because I just don't have time to finish it. It's been that long of a year. I'll never catch up if I go all the way back.

In short, we're all older, wiser, and have grown two-fold in more ways than one.

We gained a daughter. We gained a son. We had birthdays. We moved. We got our Daddy back. We played in our pool. We started school. We had more birthdays. We celebrated holidays. We started homeschooling. And here we are now, almost to February of 2011.

Whew! That was a big year, eh?

Now that we're all caught up, don't you feel better? =) Yes?! I thought you would. And if you feel completely lost, then shame on you for not keeping in better touch with us!

And, now that that's over... I can start over with today.

Today is Sunday. And I'm in my jammies on the couch. I have two sweet napping babies in their beds and I can hear Monkey and Mel outside in the garage working on the Beast with Daddy. What a wonderful life...  (sorry, these are out of order...)













 








1 comment:

Faith said...

Love the truncated catch-up! I find myself editing myself pretty seriously sometimes too -- just too much to talk about, and not enough time/energy. I think you hit all the high points. Love the pictures, and glad to see you back here! :-) XOXO!