Monday, May 04, 2009
Mostly for the girls...
I've decided that I have a problem. I'm addicted to online shopping. I, of course, only shop the deepest clearance items and sales. But, nonetheless, I buy it all. Since January, I have purchased no less than 20 pairs of shoes. Honestly, I lost count, and I have some still in the mail. I have purchased jackets, and dresses, and hosiery for next winter... or two winters after that. I have purchased shoes that won't fit the children until they're 10. Yet I can't buy myself a new bra b/c it's not on sale enough. It's only 25% off. But I need it. Sort of. I mean, I could totally use a new one, as my old favorite just doesn't fit like it used to (It's over 3 years old). And the last time I bought any panties was.... uhh... at the very least before Mel was born. But 5 for $20 just isn't good enough. That's how much they always are. And I need a discount. I want to pay less than any old joe schmo. Way less. So I'll wear the same ol stained and holey panties til I find a really good coupon code. A Really good one. I don't care that they're each normally $8 a pair. I want them for the price of dirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment