Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wow- it's been a while

These past two weeks sure have flown by. Daddy went back to work and on Sunday went out in the field for training for several weeks. So, we've been trying to stay super busy to make the days go by quickly. Lots of mommy group meetups and hanging out with my neighbors. Mel is saying something new every day... hot, no no no, banana (doesn't really sound like banana), dada, mama. Yesterday she climbed up on the kitchen table to take a rock out of the fish bowl. Mr. T was not happy about that. Monkey is acting out a little bit, not sure if it's because Daddy's gone or because we've been hanging out with my neighbor's spoiled brat daughter (love you Melissa!). Monkey's saying "no!" with a bad attitude and even Mel is pushing Monkey. I think we're going to take a break from the neighbors so I can get the kids back into good little boy and girl mode. Monkey is back to having night mares, too. This always happens when Daddy leaves. My nights are worthless. Mel is nursing 3-4 times a night, and Monkey's waking up b/c of dreams. Yikes! Anyway- no point in complaining! Here are some pics to catch you up on the last 2 weeks...

My little animals...


We picked up Daddy's Harley Soft Tail Deluxe! He got to ride it about 50 times around the neighborhood. (No license yet!)
The kids love it! It makes me a little nervous....


This is Monkey with some of the girls in the play group at the mall last week. What a little stud!

This is Mel and another girl in the play group, Makayla who is 3 weeks older than Mel. They look very similar, in fact, Monkey is confused and calls her his "other sister."


1 comment:

Faith said...

A motorcycle? Yeah, I'd be nervous too. Greg would buy one himself except that he wants something so tricked out that we won't be able to afford it until he's a Full Bird or so. Goodness.

You poor thing! I feel bad for myself if I'm just tossing around all night -- I would be so pissed off if I had to get up with the kids too. This new baby will have me up soon enough...