

We went to the local fair today. It was the free day for preschool kids, so I invited my moms group to come along. There were only 4 of us and our kids. It was free fun, but i guess it could have been a little more exciting. It was more like a tease for the kids... so they will go home and tell their parents they just have to go back to get on the rides. But, I have learned that I don't like to be that complaining mom... so I smile and keep reminding myself that events that are free can always be better. Those moms that complain really get my goat. What do they want... free wine and caviar with their free day at the fair? I guess so. Anyway- I had a good time. And so did my kids. Mel slept for about 1/2 hour, so she missed the pigs racing (the most fun part) but all went well. The weather was beautiful... Life is good... Can't complain. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment