Saturday, June 03, 2006

Teeth and Mohawks



Daddy gets home today (for either 36 hours if he has to go to another training school, or a few weeks if not. I am still unsure.) and so I thought I would surprise him with Joshua's mohawk that he loves so much (so he can live vicariously). Joshua doesn't want it spiked today, so you won't get the full effect, but I'm sure you can imagine. Also notice that he is wearing one of his new wife beater tank tops ("just like daddy's" he says), and, he has on boxer briefs (potty training still in progress!) =)
Also, Mel got her first tooth in! Of course, she's on her own tooth schedule... just like everything else in her life is up to HER.. my little difficult one. Her top left tooth has poked through the gums! If you click on the photo to get a bigger image and close one eye and squint with the other, you can kind of see it.

No comments: